Safety valves made of stainless steel, angle-type with threaded connections or cutting ring threaded connections
These angle-type safety valves are available for the first time with TÜV and European component approval. This allows the use of tested and approved quality on the smallest pressure tanks and small steam boilers with neutral and non-neutral gas and liquid mediums. The cutting ring threaded connections available as an option make this valve quick and easy to install for use in small pipelines.
- Examples of use
For the protection of:
- pressure tanks and -systems for neutral / non-neutral vapours, gases and liquids
- steam boilers and steam plants
Please observe plant-specific regulations and use of appropriate valve version and sealing material.
- chemical plants, biogas plants
- desalination plants
- process equipment construction and medical technology
- shipbuilding industry and marine equipment
- secondary areas in the food-, beverage-, pharmaceutical- and cosmetics-industries
- general applications with screwed pipe connections
Safety valves are set and sealed at the factory.